What was I thinking? 1000 blessings? How about 100?
Well I found out student loans was depositing money into my account (23) which is why I am not starving (24). In fact I can cook (25) like you would not believe. I invited two friends over and we had some rice and chickpeas that I made. Also I had an omelet, toast and hashbrowns yesterday and it was so good. My stove got fixed (26). So now I can make spaghetti and a sauce. It is still warm enough to walk to school (27) which is what I do for excersise otherwise I would weigh a lot more then I do now if I did not walk. I can walk (28).
I found a song I can play using 2 chords. (29). "Anybody else but you" off the Juno soundtrack (30). I like my guitar. (31). I don't work on Friday. (32). I was up incredibly late last night so I did some devotional and it was very soothing. (33). So is this, (34)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment