Thursday, July 3, 2008
The Girl in the Bubble
I have been listening to Tanya Bargen's sermon repeatedly lately. It relates so much to where I am at right now. Sometimes people who preach can go right over my head and I'll be like, I did not understand what the heck he was talking about. But her message was just so relevant to me. I guess God has been speaking to me through that message telling me that I definitely do live in a bubble. I have never thought why was I born in north america and not africa? why was I born to a stable home evironment?, why are my parents married 32 years and so and so's are divorced? But I know people who have had those questions. My brother in particular. I tend to be very selfish he told me that years ago and it has always been in the back of my mind. I remember reading "Blue Like Jazz" where the author talks about how he is so self centred and I am like that is definitely me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Girl,
I just found your post after you posted on care bears blog.
I enjoyed what I read and I will start checking it weekly.
Jess
Post a Comment