Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Warman Glory Conference

For the past 2 nights I have been at the "Glory" conference at Christian Life Fellowship in Warman. This is the first such conference I have been to which has featured healing and miracles happening. The weird thing is that they also have an incredibly good worship band and I have been concentrating on that. C.L.F is a pentecostal church so there is a lot of yelling there. And I have really lost myself and have done things that I normally do not do during worship time at Hope. I've been yelling, dancing, prostrating myself. It's really been incredible. But it's hard to walk out of something like that and go back to the humdrum drudgery of work and daily existence. Okay I am happy about not going tonight because I need to clean my place and call my parents. Also the first night I was there something came over me and I got some bad news (from God?) about someone in my family and I am worried with the amount of times that Mom has been calling me that things are not okay.
Those conferences are very weird things.

No comments: