Wednesday, February 11, 2009

random thoughts

Should I stay or should I go? That is the question. If I go, where do I go to? That is another question. These are things that I am thinking pondering mulling in my brain.

I was really sad last night. Something came up that reminded me how difficult it is for me to establish connection, to find someone you click with and you let them slip away. It made me sad. Then my roommate had a friend over and I watched House, 24 and Heroes with them and felt better.

Someone has a car. They prayed to Jesus for a car. I never thought about praying for a car. I felt that praying for more material things was sort of a waste of time. If you're hungry pray for food. But if you are just taking a bus...why pray for a car? Your legs aren't broken. You still have mobility. I don't know about this praying for a car thing though. I would find it hard to pray for a car and not feel greedy.

Studying is hard. It is hard to sit down and study. I did 30 minutes. I think I am not too sure. I was going to do hours and hours. But it did not happen.

No comments: