Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Whats Up
Not much. Finals. Job Hunting. Who knows what the future holds? Hoping for a dream job. Trying to not go to trashy celebrity gossip sites but going there anyway. ADHD diagnosis. Watching a bunch of movies. Owning Up. Watching Up half a dozen times and watching it with the French dub. Talking to siblings, family. Group study session. Wondering about tree planting but deciding I would hate it. Bike riding. Wishing I owned my Dad's bike. Ipod get water-damaged and dying. Doing taxes. Waiting for tax refund. Waiting for summer so I can start reading and trying to see if I can finish Origin of the Species, new Martel, a McCarthy or two, Galore and anything else that might come my way (will likely have to pay down library overdue fine which is probably bloody high(. Like to see if I can save for a notebook. Trying to get rid of excess stuff in my apartment. Hoping I can get to U2 in Edmonton. (In my dreams). And any other adventures I could have today tomorrow or five minutes from now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment