Saturday, July 12, 2008

Cleanse

So I went on this cleanse from this book "The Natural Makeover Diet" It suggest you go on a cleanse for 5 days and not eat dairy, grain, or red meat. I usually don't eat red meat anyway, but I love bread and cheese. The first day was Friday, and it was relatively easy to do. Okay I cheated. I had a doughnut on my lunch break, and at the concert I had some squares. But today at lunch I had a salad and was still hungry so I had some soup. Also today I was downtown and passed about 5 hot dog stands saying nope I can't have that. So anywho, after the soup I was still a bit hungry and I went to Superstore, and was walking passed thier hot dog stand going can't have that, and the chips going can't have that. This was weird given that I never want anything from the hot dog stand at Superstore. I find most brands of chips are tasteless, so I usually don't buy them. But I was still hungry and I had 10 dollars left over and I was like I wanna go to A&W, no I can't. Because I am on this stupid cleanse and I am starving myself and my body is rebelling.
I finally gave in and went to Quizno's. I am off the cleanse. I have a nice baguette which will be very nice tomorrow with the goat cheese in my fridge. Looking forward to having yogurt. With Blueberries.

1 comment:

THACI said...

My man did an herbal cleanse. Man he smelt bad! All sorts of stuff came out.

Good try at doing the cleanse. They are tough. And the minute you say "I can not have that" Your mind find tons of stuff to eat that you would have never eaten in the first place.

Try filling your list with things you can eat, and then do the clense. It will work out much better for you.

Good luck