Tuesday, September 2, 2008

School is starting

Another fall and student life is starting once again. Fall brings cooler weather, but yay I can use my oven and bake bread again and make spaghetti. Fall also brings school, God Rock, cinq au sept at Le Relais which I will go to this year. (Call me Kamelle: budding francophile.) My muddled ancestry is part French so it should not be so hard to pass myself off as French. . Both my classes are in the same classroom on different days. My political studies class got moved from the Education building into Arts 146. So I will not have to hike all the way to the Education building twice a week. So I have been trying to fight fatigue tonight and clean the apartment and do the dishes and start the school year off fresh. But I may go to bed instead.

No comments: